Saturday, March 01, 2008

Offensive Fitness Coordinator

The offensive coordinator of my high school football team used to say, "Hey, guy, it ain't a brag if it's true."


Coach McMahon used to tell us that all the time to burn into our brains that we were not only a successful program in the past, but you'd damn well better believe our winning ways were going to continue.


We didn't expect to win games. We expected to kill teams. And for the most part, we did.


Success begets success.


In our Trainer's Inner Circle we are having our mentorship students post all of their recent success stories on the forum. We are asking them to brag about their accomplishments. Some of them are uncomfortable with it. But we're teaching them there is a time and a place for everything, and that forum is the place to boast.


What about you? Do you have a support group of fellow entrepreneurs you can share your success with? Do you have other business owners you speak to who push you to take action and move forward?


Success begets success.


The more you focus on your success...the more you focus on taking action...the more you brag to the appropriate people at the appropriate time about your accomplishments...


Do NOT tell the wrong people. Do NOT tell the people who will try and drag you down or "bring you back to reality." Screw those people. Surround yourself with the right people. Let them brag to you about THEIR successes. Help move THEM forward. PUSH one another.


It ain't a brag if it's true.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie
http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com


PS- I'm more than happy to do some braggin'


"Jim, I would be honored if you used my words for your site. Your program has helped me tremendously. To give you an idea, when I arrived at the 57th St. New York Health and Racquet Club the personal training department had revenues around $28,000 per month. I was able to get that number to the $40,000 range by myself. But with your program I was able to get our personal training revenues into the $60,000 range and have kept it there for two months!


Even more incredible was our December. We just did $89,000 for the month! We were not running any specials or sales as I do not believe in discounts. I simply put into use your system and watched it work like magic!


Thank you so much!"


Jason Goldberg
Personal Training Manager
57th St. NYHRC
NYC, NY


http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com


"A lot of people assume that my professional honors make it easier for me to charge higher fees than other trainers.


Unfortunately, it's not that simple.


I've worked in sales most of my adult life. I've gone through Dale Carnegie Sales Training (twice), read literally dozens of books, listened to weeks worth of cassettes, and even studied NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming), but Jim teaches unique, practical and powerfully effective techniques that I had never heard before.


I've just started, but I am supremely confident that the skills Jim taught me in the "Ultimate Sales Kit" will finally allow me to charge rates commensurate with my experience, expertise and honors - without pain on my part asking for the money nor pain on the client's part paying the money.


Jim helps you earn what you're truly worth."


Stephen Holt, BSE, CSCS, PES
2003 ACE Personal Trainer of the Year


http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com


"Jim Labadie is a master when it comes to the 'selling' of fitness services. He's an expert at breaking down the entire sales process and making it so easy for fitness professionals to use right away.


Bottom line: if you're tired of potential clients slipping through your fingers, listen very closely to whatever Jim Labadie has to say!"


Ryan Lee,MS,CSCS


http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com

follow me on Twitter