Friday, April 11, 2008

More fortune cookie wisdom

My latest fortune cookie said:


"Past experience: He who never makes mistakes never did anything that's worthy."


I'll share one of my BIGGEST mistakes with you.


When I first went into business for myself I started to talk to people who had jobs about my business.


People who had never risked anything.


People who knew nothing about marketing.


People who knew nothing about my niche.


But they were - and still are - very intelligent people.


They just set me back about a year with their wonderful advice.


Yes, it's more than ok to make mistakes.


But do NOT make the mistake of ignoring simple advice like this:


Don't ask for advice on how to be an entrepreneur from those who work for entrepreneurs.


They don't know what they're talking about. They haven't made the mistakes to learn from.


Simple, simple, simple.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie


PS - Skip the mistakes from those who have already learned the lessons http://HowToProfitWithBootCamps.com

follow me on Twitter