Monday, April 21, 2008

Why 6 figure trainers succeed

At least every couple of months a trainer comes to me with a Business of Personal Training product they are creating.


It's a generic how to make moolah kind of product that doesn't really have any shot of being worth their time.


The key word being GENERIC.


When Ryan Lee started doing this stuff he came from a place of uniqueness. He brought the power of the Internet and info products to the personal training industry.


I entered the marketplace with my Ultimate Sales Kit and then my Publicity Kit.


They were unique in that they taught specific aspects of the Business of Personal Training.


Pat Rigsby and Nick Berry are the masters of systems and processes.


Again, they brought something UNIQUE to the marketplace.


This is a tough niche.


Most personal trainers act as if they're allergic to moolah.


And MOST would much rather spend their cashola on info directly related to fitness and nutrition.


Why do you think I created the Carb Rotation Dyut with Jayson Hunter?


Because I want to go to a much larger audience that has a real problem they WANT solved.


I'm sorry, but most trainers trying to break into the Business of Training niche, well, they're heading right into a brick wall.


But there is one guy who is bringing something UNIQUE to the market. And because of that he's going to make it.


Where others have brought the same generic approach to the game, this guy is playing to win.


And what he's bringing is going to really help YOU and your core business.


Yes, he's going to help YOU help the people who want to look better naked.


And THAT, my friend, is where the moolah is to be made.


The launch date for this new service is April 28th. I've seen the site and it's unlike anything I've seen before.


I'm going to be telling you as soon as it's ready. You'll read about it here first.


Stay tuned. You're going to see UNIQUE in action.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie


PS - Pat and Nick's Personal Training Business Plan provides you with 'working on your business' worksheets that guide you to make improvements in your business each week. Run a BUSINESS, not a hobby.


Check it out at: http://www.ptbusinessplan.com

follow me on Twitter