Monday, May 12, 2008

Make Mother's Day Easy

Ok, so this isn't exactly about making Mother's Day easy. But it will make your life easier year round.


I'm not always the most organized guy in the world. I seem to thrive on pressure and chaos a bit too much.


But I do like my life easy. And I do always look for ways to save time when it comes to creating content.


One of the things I'm doing lately is writing a lot of press releases for http://The-Carb-Rotation-Diet.com to help drive traffic.


And it's pretty easy because I recycle tips from Jayson Hunter and just rotate them around. Plus, I've got lots of my old press releases that I've been using.


I'm not reinventing the wheel every time. This is a case where it's ok NOT to be unique.


I just take good solid content and reuse it in different ways over and over and over.


You should be doing the same.


That's why tips in bullet point fashion are so awesome. They can easily be reworded and recycled.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie


PS - Here's one of my recent newsletters that will also make your life easier:


I'm pretty certain you're well aware of the 100 Calorie Snack craze.


100 Calorie Snack Packs of chips, cookies, candies...


Like it or not, it's brilliant marketing/packaging.


But it doesn't do much to help your clients and boot campers with rapid fat loss.


That's why Jayson Hunter and I are making available to you one of the bonuses from http://The-Carb-Rotation-Diet.com


It's our 100 Calorie Snack Report.


You can use it to give as a free bonus to your:


- Clients


- Boot Campers


- Info product customers


We give you full rights to do with it what you want when you give it away as a no cost bonus.


BUT you cannot sell it on its own.


It's a short and sweet guide that lists out snacks that are either "approved" and can eat any time. Or "occasional" snacks that should be eaten, obviously, only on occasion.


You can download your copy, including digital images, here:


http://trainandgrowrich.com/100calories.htm

follow me on Twitter