Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Walt Disney taught me this

When I was at Walt Disney World last week I got the same fuzzy feeling I always get.


No, I wasn't fondling Donald Duck.


Everytime I'm there I'm just in awe of the place.


Carol and I were on the ferry that takes you from the parking lot to the Magic Kingdom when I told her what I always say to myself when I'm there.


"Ya know, this whole park, basically the whole city of Orlando, is all here because ONE man had a dream."


Make no mistake about it, the world belongs to the dreamers.


Well, the dreamers who take action that is.


And yes, for the most part, everyone else lives in THEIR world.


I want you to seriously think about that last sentence.


Read it again and again and again.


For the most part, everyone else lives in THEIR world.


Amazing, isn't it?


Lovin' life in South Florida. Hope you are, too.


Jim Labadie
http://ProgradeBusiness.com


PS - Have you started to PLAN your dreams? This will help: http://www.ptbusinessplan.com

follow me on Twitter