Monday, June 30, 2008

I could go on and on and on...

Yesterday I did an interview with Pat Rigsby on the Top 10 Business Mistakes Personal
Trainers Make.


#1 was the fact most trainers only do marketing when they have no clients.


If business history has taught us anything it's that you have a crappy business if you're only marketing when you're broke.


#5 we talked about the lack of a business plan of any kind.


Now I don't know about you, but seems to me I've heard the expression "fail to plan, plan to fail" more than once.


#7 took us to the topic of leverage.


The vast majority of trainers have no clue how to leverage their time, or others, to help them grow their business - and their freedom.


It's a crying shame.


Do any of these mistakes ring true for you?


Doesn't have to be that way.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie


PS - Linda Alexander knows how fitness boot camps INSTANTLY help you leverage your
time. It's little wonder she's a repeat customer of mine.


"Jim,


I bought your http://sixfigurebootcamps.com/ back in October.


I started with 1 camp and now I'm running 4! Thank you for all your help and support. I love my job!


I've also purchased the first boot camp product, the ultimate sales product and the public speaking product!


You rock Jim! Again, thank you for all your help."


Linda Alexander
oxygenbootcamp.com


PPS - Running a boot camp already? Want to run multiple camps like Linda is? http://sixfigurebootcamps.com/

follow me on Twitter