Wednesday, June 25, 2008

At the end of the day...

Just received this question for a more-than-satisfied http://HowToGetMoreClients.com customer.


****


Hi Jim,


First of all I'd like to say a thank you for the information that you send in the emails, I keep them all and read some of them again when I'm about to sit down and take action against some of my goals for the day. Very motivating and inspiring!


Also got Ultimate Sales kit a couple of months ago and that has also helped me to no end. While I thought I was pretty good at sales, the information has helped me convert even more clients but just as important to me, saved time by not doing long drawn out consultations.


Hell, I even convert the email queries by tackling them differently. A lot more to be implemented but progressing all the time.


I'd like to ask you a quick question as to where you stand on advertising your prices/packages on your website for PT services please. Do you think it is something you have to do, worth doing or to stay away from and by doing so concentrate on the service, USP's, pain etc and then getting into the numbers as part of the prospecting.


One of my thoughts is that you may deter a prospect contacting you because they get more influenced by the price than they ought to be when the exact same prospect could contact you via the website with no price information and not be deterred by the price because the sales meeting has worked it's magic.


Where do you stand on this, Jim.


Thanks again."


Michael Bach
Manchester, UK


JL: First, I'm very happy to see the Ultimate Sales Kit for Fitness Professionals kit is money in the bank for you.


And you've hit the nail on the head. The amount of time that kit saves you is worth a King's ransom.


Now, on to your question.


At the end of the day, the answer is, you have to test to see what works best for you.


Some trainers will testify until their blue in the face you MUST put your prices on your website to get rid of the tire-kickers.


Others will swear up and down you should NEVER have them on your site.


Personally, I think if your prices are in line with your competition you CAN have them on your site. But again, test and see.


At the same time, if your prices are WAY more than the competition your best bet will probably be to keep them off the site.


When in doubt, test and analyze the results.


When all is said and done, that is the ONLY way to know for sure.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie


PS - When YOU own my Personal Trainer Sales Kit, YOUR competition is in for a world of hurt.

follow me on Twitter