Monday, June 23, 2008

Makes personal training so easy

I often write these emails as reminders to myself.


When I'm a little "all over the place", and need to focus my efforts better, I come back to the 80/20 Rule.


Yes, the rule where 80% (or more) of your results come from 20% (or less) of your efforts.


Now here's the thing:


Most people, myself included, read something in a newsletter and completely ignore the advice.


Or we nod our head in agreement as we read it, tell ourselves "I need to do that, and THEN ignore it.


Please don't let that be the case today.


The 80/20 Rule is very much real.


I know you love what you do. But there are other things in life than work.


If you want to work less and enjoy the rest of your life more, then look at where you are spending your time each day.


And then apply the 80/20 rule to it.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie


PS - A perfect example of the 80/20 rule is selling to groups. Doesn't it make more sense to sell to 20, 30, 40, 50, 100 people or more, all at the same time?


Learn the easy way at http://AmazingFitnessPresentations.com

follow me on Twitter