Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Like night and day

You hear it over and over again:


"Just one little thing can turn your world upside down."


In this case, I mean upside down in a good way.


But it really is true. And it really is plain and simple.


One idea can take you from barely scraping by, to making moolah hand over fist.


But some people seem determined to reinvent the wheel.


Dustin Maher is NOT one of those people.


Dustin Maher is one of my http://HowToProfitWithBootCamps.com customers who is taking the world by storm.


The proof is in the pudding:


"Jim,


I just wanted to thank you for giving me the confidence and the tools to run outdoor bootcamps.


I purchased your Boot Camp Marketing program late spring and set a launch date of 6 weeks from the time I received it.


I decided to go big and open up 4 different camps for my first crack at bootcamps. I hired another trainer to do one of them and I did the other three. I decided to run my bootcamps in six week sessions and I am coming upon my final week of the first session.


The response has been amazing!


I have 40 paid members and they are all enjoying it greatly! I am opening up two more locations for my next session of boot camps that will start in just over a week.


My goal is to have 70 paid members for this coming session.


The tools that are in your program allowed me to get such a great turnout and helped me become the boot camp leader in Madison, Wisconsin!


It is great knowing I am helping so many people out and making about $140 an hour doing so!


I would highly recommend your program to people who are looking to change more lives and make more money doing it!"


Sincerely,
Dustin Maher


JL: Awesome job, Dustin. Hopefully this is just the wake-up call other fitness pros who were sitting on the fence needed.


To quote The Shawshank Redemption:


"Get busy living, or get busy dying."


Make it happen.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie


PS - Running fitness boot camps is like money in the bank.

follow me on Twitter