Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Return on Investment

David Whitley is a Sr. RKC instructor one of the most respected Kettlebell experts on the planet.


David Whitley is the perfect example of a fitness professional with multiple streams of income.


David Whitley is one of my best customers who has LITERALLY spent thousands of dollars with my business.


Here is a look at his Return on Investment:


Boot camp classes make up about 60% of his total income. They take SIX hours of his time each week.


He also does small group sessions with 1-3 people. These sessions net him from $100-$200 per session.


David performs workshops and rakes in $250-$350 PER PERSON that attends.


Plus, he has multiple passive income streams including:


His own DVD series at http://RenegadeConditioningSecrets.com
(These are amazing)


He has a newsletter list so he is able to make good moolah from affiliate promotions.


Send Out Cards brings in residual income each month.


And of course, he sells Prograde.


David Whitley is part of the Cream of the Crop I wrote about yesterday.


But he isn't done yet. I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts he'll continue to invest in his business education and continue to take things to even higher levels.


You should follow his lead.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie


PS - David Whitley is living the life of his dreams. Are you?


"Jim,


I want to thank you for all that you have done in helping me move toward living the dream. The house, the boost in income doing what I love, the Sr. RKC promotion, all that has been affected by what you have taught me and my improving ability to visualize and attract.


Thanks so much and I am looking forward to growth for all of us!"


David Whitley, Sr. RKC
http://RenegadeConditioningSecrets.com

follow me on Twitter