Friday, June 13, 2008

Lands speaking engagements with ease

Thanks to all of you for all the kind words about my grandmother. There's no way I could get back to all of you personally, but please know my family and I greatly appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers.

********

A quick tip for today as well.


I'm often asked how to land speaking engagements.


Well, like anything else, if you're good, you're going to get referrals.


I never once gave a fitness presentation to a networking group or club that did not result in a referral to speak to at LEAST one other place.


So, again, like anything else, just get started asking people you know about places you can speak at. Just ONE will open doors to countless others.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie


PS - And if you actually want to turn those talks into serious moolah you should take this piece of advice, too. Get my http://AmazingFitnessPresentations.com program and see what happens.

follow me on Twitter