Monday, June 09, 2008

Loaded Steakhouse Burger

Every morning, at some point, I drive south on US Hwy 1 to my office.


And right next to my building you'll find a McDonald's and Burger King.


This Friday I saw a big sign on the BK billboard for the Loaded Steakhouse Burger.


Have you ever seen the Mel Brooks comedy "History of the World, Part 1?"


There's a scene where Mel Brooks is fighting Roman soldiers.


"I'm figthin' with cardboard!", he screams after his sword and shield are chopped in half.


Obviously, it's much funnier when you see the actual scene and the cardboard prop he was using to defend himself.


Anyway, to the point:


I don't know what the hell is in a Loaded Steakhouse Burger, but I'm sure it ain't good.


Everywhere you turn your prospect is getting hit over the head with marketing messages from major corporations for 1,000 calorie burgers.


And most trainers are walking around stapling flyers to trees telling the few people who will actually look at them all about how many certifications they have.


In other words, if you suck at marketing you're fighting with cardboard.


But don't worry, they can always pass on the Loaded Steakhouse Burger and go to McDonald's. They'll save a few hundred calories eating a Big Mac instead.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie


PS - Fight with real weapons from Alwyn Cosgrove and Pat Rigsby:
http://PTWealthBuilder.com

follow me on Twitter