Friday, June 13, 2008

Celebrate and make moolah at the same time

One of the things I learned the hard way was how to have a sale online.


Most of the time I've tied a special promo into my birthday or a holiday or something.


But one time I just had a sale for the heck of it.


And I'll tell ya, I didn't sell jack squat.


Whenever you have some kind of sale you MUST tie it into something.


Meaning you have to give people a good reason to believe in your sale other than you want to make some fast bux.


In April our Prograde Pros made a killing with our One Year Anniversary sale.


And we expect they are going to do great with this week's Father's Day promo as well.


For the One Year we put everything on sale.


This time, so it makes sense, we only put our Men's VGF 25+ product on sale because it is the only one that is 100% specific to men/dads.


Anyway, if you ever decide to have a special offer on ANYTHING you sell, make sure you tie it in with a special occasion of some sort.


Trust me, you'll be glad you did.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie


PS - Discover how you can become a Prograde Pro here http://ProgradeBusiness.com


PPS - Read all about the sale in a sample email I wrote for our Prograde Pros to promote the Father's Day deal.

http://tinyurl.com/6r2s6f

follow me on Twitter