Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ultimate Lifestyle

This uplifting message is brought to you by http://The-Carb-Rotation-Diet.com


As I've told you before, I used to work in a Tech Support job.


Man, was I one miserable SOB back then. Whenever I call a customer service line I do my absolute best to be super nice because I know from experience how awful it is to have to listen to problems and complaints all day.


Life's quite a bit different these days.


On Tuesday I went to the movies with Ryan Lee - before he heads back up North - to see The Promotion.


It's a good flick, highly recommend it. Kinda reminds me of the movie Election starring Ferris Bueller, er uh, I mean, Mathew Broderick.


In "The Promotion" the main characters are both vying for, you guessed it, the same job promotion. And the job is the head manager of a grocery store.


Not my idea of Ultimate Lifestyle, but that's not for me to judge.


Everybody's on their journey, on their path, so to speak. But I just wouldn't dig being the manager of a grocery store.


I guess somebody has to do it. I'm just glad it's not me.


When I was near the end of high school I had zero clue what I wanted to do with my life. So my mother and sister suggested I would make a terrific high school PE teacher and football coach.


And they were probably right. And there's nothing wrong with being either. One of the most influential men in the history of my life was my head football coach in HS. I'd be proud to be compared to him.


But it just wasn't for me. It wasn't MY Ultimate Lifestyle.


I pretty much live mine nowadays. Though it would be easier if I had that private jet I've been yearning for.


Mind you, I didn't get here overnight. Nope, it's taken me years. I just kept getting closer and closer, day by day.


What about you? Do you know what you want from life? Are you going after it? Do you feel guilty about it? Do you know I love ya?


Thought I'd slip that last one in.


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie


PS - I've shared this one with you before, but http://The-Carb-Rotation-Diet.com kicks so much a@@ I figured I'd remind you.


"Thanks so much for http://The-Carb-Rotation-Diet.com


As a 16+ year veteran in the fitness industry I have to tell you I am actually surprised at the results my subscribers and clients are having with your eBook. So much in fact, I have to tell you about one of them.


One of my clients in particular has literally done it all. He tried the South Beach approach - couldn't stick with it long enough to get results.


Then he went to a "high end nutrition expert" who is also an MD. He had blood work done in addition to a complete profile of health history, current eating habits, goals etc. and what he got in return was a plan so complicated he had to worry about what type of lettuce he was eating in his salads!


Let's just say for very busy business man who works out at 5:30 am in order to get to the office on time - this diet plan failed before it even began.


This individual was and is doing everything right in terms exercise in an effort to lose those last 10 pounds. I introduced him to http://The-Carb-Rotation-Diet.com less than 3 weeks ago.


To my utter amazement he is only 2 pounds away from his target weight already! In fact he dropped 4 pounds the first week! Moreover he has totally embraced http://The-Carb-Rotation-Diet.com and feels he can absolutely stick to it 90% of the time...forever.


Thanks for putting this eBook together, Jayson. It's great to know exactly where I can send clients and subscribers to get credible, truthful diet advice that works! You've just made my job easier!


Gratefully,


Dave Gleason

follow me on Twitter