Friday, April 07, 2006

I need a day off

If you've never seen the movie "What the Bleep Do We Know" I highly suggest you do. You can check it out at: http://www.whatthebleep.com

The movie discusses, in a very entertaining way, the quantum physics behind co-creating your own reality. It explains how our thoughts become our reality. To say it is amazing stuff is the understatement of the year. And if you've seen it already you know exactly what I'm talking about.

So how has it helped me?

Well, I've worked about two hours today and I've already made a thousand dollars. And most of that came while I was sleeping in. I'm taking the rest of the day off and going out to the Gulf of Mexico to ride Wave Runners all day.

But my life wasn't always this much fun. It changed when I completely focused my thoughts on what I wanted instead of what my life looked like at the time. Nowadays, I dream even bigger dreams. My thoughts are focused on manifesting even more money and working even less.

And you know what?

While I'm off having fun the Universe is in the background bringing forward everything I will need to make what I want next a reality.

How does this help you?

Focus on what you want every single day. Imagine it as if it were already a reality and you'll be amazed at how it manifests into your life like magic.

Yours in prosperity,

Jim Labadie

PS- Want to know more of my secrets?
http://www.fitnessinfomistakes.com

follow me on Twitter