Monday, February 06, 2006

It's all about the vibe

Some people just "get it". Some people just don't. Some people have the light switched turned on for them and then "get it". Some it seems, no matter what you try to teach them, just never will.
One of the people who most certainly "gets it" is Valerie Waters. If you have never heard of Valerie you can learn all about her at her website: http://www.valeriewaters.com Just check out who some of her clients are and you'll learn quickly that she knows what she is doing. I'm very proud to tell people that she is one of my customers.

I met Valerie in person at Ryan Lee's Boot Camp for Fitness Pros this past September. She came to Connecticut all the way from L.A. for the event. And she stayed an extra day to stay for Ryan's ultra-exclusive, $1,000 per-person, closed-door event. While the topic of the day was all about running your own super profitable fitness tele-seminars (which Ryan is THE master at) she was there to learn and for another reason.

When asked why she decided to attend she told her fellow attendees why she plunked down $1,000 to be there that day. Her answer tells everything you need to know about why she is so mega-successful. It explains how she has come to be in the position of working with TOP celebrities and charging hundreds of dollars per session.

Valerie Waters, trainer to the stars, was there to:

1- Learn Ryan's secrets
2- Be surrounded by the energy of the people in the room who would also be willing to shell out a Grand to improve themselves

Yeah, that's right, she just wanted to be in the room. She wanted to absorb both the material and the vibe. Valerie completely "gets it". And yes, while it is very much true that Valerie can more readily afford events like that, how do you think she got to be in that position? There were other fitness pros in the room who could easily have spent their $1,000 on something else. It could have been spent on any number of more "practical" things. But these other fitness pros "get it", too.

Too many trainers who truly want to succeed are surrounded by other so-called fitness pros who have no real desire to do anything other than train a few people and wipe down machines. Now they might say they want to succeed...they may say they want to be wealthy...they may say they want financial freedom...they may say any number of things.

But too often those are the same trainers who would be the first to sh*t on any fellow fitness pro who had the audacity to spend $1000 to learn from guys like Ryan Lee, Alwyn Cosgrove and myself, or anyone else who knows what the hell they are talking about. You know the people I'm talking about.

Why?

Because chances are if you don't recongnize that in other people it's because you ARE that person!

Please realize there is a very simple thing you can be doing to improve yourself that doesn't cost a thousand dollars. And by improve yourself I mean surround yourself with people who give off a "vibe of prosperity".

Who are the most successful people in your community? Take them out to lunch or breakfast and pick their brain. Pick up the tab. Thank them profusely for their time and ask them who you should contact next. Send them a hand-written thank you card right away.

Is that so tough? Do you have any idea how much information and good vibes you can capture from these people? Don't you want to know what books they are reading? How they spend their spare time? Do they watch TV? If so, what shows? How did they get their start? What do they think you could be doing to make better use of your time? What community activities are they involved with?

Do you really think it's possible for you to fail if the only type of people you surround yourself with are people of extraordinary integrity who are truly prosperous? And by prosperous I mean healthy, wealthy and happy. Really think about that.

And I'll tell you what else you should be thinking about: how to find the most profitable ways to leverage your time. I know what it's like to get up at 4:45AM to get to the studio to train my first client at 5:30 in the mornin'. I know what it's like to get home at 8:30PM and shovel my dinner down my throat. I know all about repeating the process over and over and over. But no more.

Nowadays I know how to leverage my time. I can crank out a tele-seminar pretty much anytime I want that will deliver incredible value to my customers and make me thousands of dollars with barely any work. Yes, I've run more tele-seminars than I can count. But as I wrote before, Ryan Lee is THE master. I can't even begin to tell you how much I learned from him that day. Yes, I shared a lot of my insights, and so did Alwyn Cosgrove, but somehow I still came away with tons of notes and ideas on how to make even more money running tele-seminars. And it is for that reason, the fact that I was there in-person, I can give you my full recommendation for this:

Ryan has released a very limited number of copies of his Ultimate Fitness Teleseminar and Telecoaching Kit. It will literally teach you "How to Make Up To $1,000 an Hour (or More) with Your Own Fitness Teleseminars and Group Telecoaching Programs from the Comfort of your Own Home... IN YOUR PAJAMAS". I know it will because I was there.

If you want to make a lot more money in a lot less time get a copy today. If you want to discover the truth about how to make money in this industry from those who are doing it...if you really want to "get it" get a copy before he runs out of them. Get one before your competition does. Oh, and by ordering it before February 9th, 2006 you get the program for only $297!

Get it here: FitnessTele-Seminars.com

Yours in prosperity,

Jim Labadie

PS- Seriously, do yourself a huge favor, harness the power of the internet and other incredible technologies and leverage your time to lead a better life. It's within easy reach.

FitnessTele-Seminars.com

follow me on Twitter