Friday, March 24, 2006

Serious about success? Here's how to get started!

No matter what your life and business looks like right now, you can use these tips to get more from both. Enjoy!

1) Script your future

I do this one all the time. I'll pick a day in the future and write it out exactly as I want it. Sometimes it's a month or two from now. Sometimes it's 5 years. What I do is write the script as if I'm journaling. In other words, I'll write out in as much detail as possible exactly what I want to happen on that day in the future. Mine usually involve me being on a vacation or driving a new car (I LOVE cars!) or starting a new business or selling a businesss. You get the idea.

When you script, the more specific the better. What are you wearing? Who is with you? Where are you? What's the setting? What does the couch you're sitting on look like? What does the food you're eating taste like?

I did a private coaching call the other day with a woman who I gave this advice to a year ago. And just like magic her life today looks EXACTLY like what she scripted! Yes, scripting is extraordinarily powerful. But don't take my word for it. Try the exercise for yourself and see.

Oh, and have you ever heard the saying, 'be careful what you wish for because you just might get it?' Well, 'they' have got it wrong. In reality, YOU WILL get what you wish for, so be sure it's what you want!

2) Decide what you will do with all your time off

Now I realize this might seem a little crazy to some of you right now. But if you don't know where you're going, you'll never get there. So give some serious thought to what you are going to be doing when you have other trainers working for you. If you can take off every Monday and Friday afternoon what will you be doing? Playing golf? Going to the movies?

Why do this? Because the more you make it real to your sub-consicous mind the sooner you will make it your reality.

3) Go to your local bookstore and stare at the headlines on the covers of the fitness magazines
It's your job to know what your target market is MOST interested in. And I'll tell you right now, NOBODY is more in touch with what the public wants than the magazines. You might not agree with what they are writing about, but they will give you great ideas so you can easily:

- Create info-products
- Come up with interesting topics for newsletters and articles
- Develop engaging seminars and presentations

*
Recommended Resources:
http://www.celebrityfitnessimage.com

http://www.howtogetmorepublicity.com
*
4) Become an awesome public speaker

I’m often asked by Fitness Professionals how they should go about getting booked for talks. When I tell them to pick up the phone and call some they pass out at the very thought of having to make a "cold call." When they come back to their senses I gently explain most of these groups meet weekly and they need a speaker at each meeting. That means they need someone willing to come in and speak for free in a bad way! Believe me; they are dying to hear from you.

And they are super easy to find as well. If you belong to a networking group of some sort I can almost guarantee you they’d love to have you speak. Ask people such as your clients what groups they belong to and whether or not they have speakers. All sorts of religious organizations have meetings with speakers. Search the internet. It’s simple!

*
JUST RELEASED!!!

Have you ever wondered how in the hell I teach my customers to give FREE fitness presentations so they leave with thousands of dollars in their pocket while you leave yours with an empty wallet scratching your head thinking, 'what am I doing wrong?'

http://www.amazingfitnesspresentations.com
*

5) Run your own Fitness Boot Camp(s) so you can leverage your time.

One of my original http://www.howtoprofitwithbootcamps.com customers, Scott Colby, is making over $7,000 a month just from camps! He's making more money in less time and he's having a blast doing it.

Oh, and look for Scott to be coming out with some incredible info-products on making your camps even more incredibly successful! He's got the time to make money through info-products because he's making the most efficient use of his time.

~~~~
Speaking of Scott Colby, he and I will be holding an out-of-this-world tele-seminar in a week or two. Essentially, we're going to give you a FULL-YEAR of promotional ideas and stories the media will absolutely love you for. It's going to make your life so friggin' easy you won't know what to do with all your time off. Well, unless you take my advice and actually do the exercises above! ;-)

The spots are going to be severely limited due for a very specific reason, so be sure to sign-up as soon as you see the announcement.

Yours in prosperity,
Jim Labadie

PS- Stay tuned for all the exciting news coming up. I've got major announcements galore. All of which are going to help YOU:

- Make more money (especially passive income!)
- Work less
- Enjoy your life to the upmost
- Build the business of your dreams
- Get your clients better results

PPS- Again, I finally released the long awaited Ultimate Public Speaking Kit.
Wanna turn $37 into $3700?!

http://www.amazingfitnesspresentations.com

© Achieve Total Fitness, Inc 2006

follow me on Twitter