Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Do THEY see YOUR name everywhere?

I recently wrote about 'sneezers'. These are the people who do more than anyone to grow your business. They are your successful clients who are extremely influential. When they talk, your prospects listen. And before you know it, because of them, your training business is BOOMING!

Yesterday I was on the phone with my friend, and customer, Jason C. Brown. He and his partner, Pamela MacElree, own a thriving new facility in Philadelphia called CrossFit Philly. Word of mouth about his unique studio (there's that word UNIQUE again) has tripled their business in just a few months. That's how this works. Walking, talking billboards are the life of your business.

You can check out their business in this awesome article they just had written up about them:
http://www.chestnuthilllocal.com/issues/2006.03.23/locallife5.html

The next stage is to take over their area completely. To dominate. To make their names and their facility THE place for fitness. Which he has been doing by promoting the heck out of himself. And that is what was so cool about what he told me yesterday. He said that people keep coming up to him and saying, 'I see your name EVERYWHERE!' That's what we want to hear.

That's what YOU want to hear.

And the way to make that happen is through publicity. Now it's time to blow away your competition so that the instant one of your prospects thinks, 'now I'm ready to get in shape', they only think of ONE name - yours.

You need to be writing. You need to be speaking in public. You need to be involved in your community.

You also need to be a media mainstay. The expert the media turns to for information on health and fitness. That person in your area needs to be YOU!

The great thing is it's much easier than you think - IF you have the tools and skills. But I can give you those. In fact, my friend Scott Colby (who by the way built his $7000 per month Boot Camp business via publicity) and I are going to make your life SOOOO easy. We're giving you a step-by-step blueprint on how to do it over the course of an entire year.

We'll give you the unique story ideas the media will love.

We'll give you the very date to approach the media.

We'll give you the best ways to make the most of your 'media hits' so that one hit turns into many!

We'll give you the best ways to turn all that FREE exposure into the green stuff!

We'll give you everything you need so everyone starts telling you, 'I see your name everywhere'!

Just bring your appointment book and get ready to put your PR plan on auto-pitot. We'll do all the thinking for you!

When are we going to give you this? Next Tuesday, April 4th. But as I wrote last week, the spots on this tele-seminar are SEVERELY limited. There's ONLY 50 spots and this email is going out to thousands and thousands of fitness pros just like you who are in it to win it.

Oh, and did I mention that the first 25 get FREE bonuses worth over $500?

You need to get on over to http://www.ptmediablueprint.com RIGHT NOW to assure yourself a place on the call.

Yours in prosperity,

Jim Labadie

PS- I'm an entrepreneur and I love helping fitness pros earn a better living and enjoy their life more. That's what I do. It's how I help people. Sometimes my passion for this makes me forget why we all got into this business - to help people get fit. And for that I apologize.

When you land a major media hit and get YOUR message of fitness out to the community, you are doing everyone a great service. It's a great way to reach tens of thousands of people, if not more, at a time.

Join us next Tuesday. You'll be more than happy you did.

http://www.ptmediablueprint.com

PPS- As you were reading this your fellow fitness pros are already registering. That I can guarantee you also. And remember, only the first 25 get the bonuses worth over $500!

http://www.ptmediablueprint.com

PPPS- If you're wondering where we got this idea, it came from the AskJimLabadie campaign a few weeks ago. This is what we got asked the most. Thanks to all who responded!

follow me on Twitter