Thursday, November 30, 2006

Don't you deserve this?

The other day I wrote an email that I have a dream that fitness professionals all over the world will use the Velvet Rope.

It got a very positive response.

Except from one person who hasn't been paying close attention.

She emailed me blasting me saying the Velvet Rope was made famous by the guys who owned Studio 54 in the 80's. And those guys were none too nice and eventually went to jail.

Can't argue that.

But that's not the point of the Velvet Rope in the fitness industry. Yes, it is meant to make you much more exclusive and make people want what they can't have.

And it does work. And it does do just that.

But the goal is to have the very best fitness professionals working with the very best clients. And by very best clients I mean the ones who WANT it the most.

The ones who are willing to work.

The ones who are willing to do what you tell them to do.

The ones who are dedicated becoming a walking, talking billboard for you.

The ones who are a joy to work with.

The ones who are willing to trust your judgment.

The ones who refer you other clients who are exactly the same as they are.

Don't you deserve that?

Don't fitness professionals everywhere deserve that?

And don't you think the rest of the population will start to 'get it?' Meaning, if they want to work with the best they'd better get their butts in line. If they want real results from a real professional they had better come prepared to work and make serious changes.

Isn't it time to we put our foot down?

I think one of the dumbest things I've ever heard is, 'The customers is always right.'

That's stupid.

When it comes to personal training, if the client was always right they'd never do anything. Well, except trying to tell you how to do your job.

The Velvet Rope puts YOU in charge. And that's the way it should be. YOU are the expert. YOU are the boss. And if you really, really think about it, the Velvet Rope adds instant credibility to the entire profession.

That also means that if you use this approach you MUST be great at what you do. If you aren't, it will never work. You must be able to deliver on your promises.

But if you can't, you shouldn't be working as a fitness professional anyway, right?

I'm putting my foot down as well. I love this industry. I have great respect for the people who read this newsletter. To me, it gives you instant credibility. It means you are ahead of the game and you want IT.

And IT means attracting into your life the best of everything.

That's why I'm raising my prices on a lot of products and the price of my coaching. I only want to work with the best-of-the-best or those who are willing to do the work to become so.

So check out this site to discover the price hikes that are coming this Friday, December 1st at 11am EST. It's kinda like Black Friday in reverse.

If there's a product you've been thinking of getting, or you're interested in hiring me for a coaching session, the time is now to save yourself some money.

www.trainandgrowrich.com/velvet.htm

Who loves ya? ;-)

I do. More than you know.

Yours in prosperity,

Jim Labadie

www.trainandgrowrich.com/velvet.htm

PS- I am VERY proud of this testimonial. To me, it speaks volumes about the business Michelle and I have had the good fortune to build.

"Just a little history here...6 months ago my husband was a personal trainer at a health club. We had talked on and off about having our own business. Someday. We came across Jim Labadie's website, and the first product we ordered was Velvet Rope Marketing. That was enough to inspire us to get more active about starting our own business.

Next we ordered the Ultimate Sales Kit. There was a bit of a mess up with the order, and we had the pleasure of meeting Michelle, Jim Labadie's assistant. He made a good choice when he added her to his team. The customer service she gave was exceptional, she always was quick to respond to emails, and she corrected all the problems we had.

Then Jim Labadie called us at home. He didn't have to. Michelle had already fixed the problems we had, and taken care of the situation. But I guess he was putting into practice what he preaches in his products. Overdelivery. A quick phone call on his part made a huge impression on this end.

We have run into so many places that give such crappy customer service. It is always such a nice surprise to run into a someone who really takes care of his customers. That is how Jim Labadie is.

It was in May (so about 6 months ago) when we first found Jim Labadie's website. In July, we moved to a new city to start our own fitness bootcamp business. In September, my husband began with 2 bootcamps. In October, we added 2 more bootcamps. In late November, we are adding a fifth camp. Next week, we are bringing on an intern, with the hopes of adding a new location in February.

And if it weren't for Jim Labadie and his very inspiring and effective products, I know that we would not be where we are today.

I just wanted to publicly let everyone know that Jim Labadie really does overdeliver. We have experienced that first hand. And as for his products, well, everybody already knows that they are the best there is out there. Thanks, Jim."

Christi Faagau

Mead, WA

www.trainandgrowrich.com/velvet.htm

follow me on Twitter