Saturday, November 25, 2006

How did you become so...

How did you become so

****

Everybody talks to themselves.


I know I do.


I know you do.


Words are VERY powerful. That's why it's important to always be mindful of your self-talk.


And after reading an email from Joe Vitale about "afformations" I changed the way I affirm things.


Yes, you read that right. AffOrmations.


As an example, one of my favorite affirmations in the past has been, "money is attracted to me like a magnet!"


Now I say it as, "Why is money attraced to me like a magnet?"


Or


"How did I become a multi-millionaire so fast?"


The difference?


If you pose it as a question, instead of a statement, your sub-concious mind MUST search for the answer.


Simple, but powerful.


I'm confident you can come up with some pretty good ones for yourself and your clients.


And even better question?


How did Samantha Taylor of Tampa, FL beat her monthly personal training sales record at her studio by $15,000? She uses the Ultimate Sales Kit for Fitness Professionals.


That's how.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie
http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com


PS- As of December 1st the coaching bonuses that come with the Ultimate Sales Kit will no longer be a part of that kit. And my coaching fee is going up from $250 per session to $600.


http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com


PPS- When you order the Platinum Edition Ultimate Sales Kit TODAY you make out like complete bandit. All my best sales information AND an hour of my time. But again, that all changes Decemeber 1st.


http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com

follow me on Twitter