Friday, October 27, 2006

Make the world a better place - PART I

Quick announcement before the content. Your "filters" may have trapped my email yesterday. I'm having a

S
A
L
E
in honor of Halloween.

Check it out before it expires tonight at 11:59PM EST!!!
http://www.trainandgrowrich.com/halloween.htm

*****
Make the world a better place - PART I

A couple of year's ago, my mother, in her infinite wisdom, got a subscription to Reader's Digest as a Christmas present for my sister, brother and me.

I continue to get it to this day.

Yeah, yeah, I know. What person under 100 years old reads Reader's Digest?

It's actually pretty interesting. It's easy to read. And it's usually got a lot of very positive and uplifting stories.

And oddly enough, it's usually how I stay informed of the more negative happenings in the world. For instance, this month the cover story is about the latest Identity Theft scams.

I'm a HUGE believe in surrounding yourself with as much positive energy as you can.

Positive stories.

Positive music.

Positive people.

Postive ANYTHING.

I do this because I know the results it produces in my life.

While you do need to be informed of what is going on in the world - the good, the bad and the downright ugly - you DO NOT need to be inundated with it.

You DO NOT need to live in the fear based society most mainstream society does.

For me, and you are MORE than free to think and feel differently, I think the World becomes a better place when you build yours from the inside out.

Meaning, it's all pretty simple.

When you make choices that are for YOUR highest good everything else in the world just falls into place.

And you are more capable of making those choices when you remove people who are inundated with fear and negative energy from your life. Believe me, their 'vibes' will and do clash with your 'vibe.'

I know I've been harping on this lately, but the more negative energy I remove from being anywhere near me the better my life gets.

And when I wrote about this same subject a couple weeks ago I received this email from fellow fitness pro Jim Horning:

******

'Jim,
Right on...you really nailed it this time.

I feel completely compelled to comment on this because I've come to a conclusion that is profound regarding my personal training career: A negative client who does not desire to change their attitude is NOT worth the money...EVER.

I've always known this; but, sometimes you make sacrifices when you are building a client base or saving for something special, etc. In the end, it simply isn't worth it. If they are honest, admit to me their attitude stinks and they want to be called on it and assisted with their attitude shift, I'm in all the way; otherwise, there's the door.

Keep up the good stuff!'

Jim Horning

******

I'll be following up this email with two more very soon:

1- How to create multiple revenue streams so you can afford to work with only those clients you want to.

2- How to create a publicity plan WITHOUT being inundated with negative media influences.

Who loves ya? ;-)

Yours in prosperity,

Jim Labadie
http://www.trainandgrowrich.com/halloween.htm

PS- Please be sure to forward this to any fitness professional you feel it will help.

PS- Remember, it ends tonight!!! http://www.trainandgrowrich.com/halloween.htm

follow me on Twitter