Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Make the world a better place - PART II

Note: This makes a lot more sense when you read Part I in its entirety.
You can read Part I here http://tinyurl.com/tgam3

Make the world a better place - PART II

So what have you done so far today? What has your day been like?

Mine's been pretty cool. I'm taking it easy for a couple days. Still working, but I like to ramp up and work really hard and then take it easy for a bit and recharge.

Today I spent the morning looking at the ocean. Just kind of stared at it for awhile. Then when I was nice and peaceful I closed my eyes and did some visualizing of my future.

Lemme tell ya, it's not a bad way to start a Tuesday.

It got me to thinking about an email I received a couple weeks ago. It was from a woman who wanted to know if you can really make a living running fitness boot camps.

Great question.

While I don't run camps a lot of my customers do. And they make a lot of moolah doing it.

But what happens if your camps run dry? What happens if suddenly a new trend hits the fitness world and all those loyal campers aren't so loyal anymore?

Even better questions.

I'll answer it with two more:

1- Why do you think I sell so many different products and affiliate programs?

2- Why do you think I'm starting a second business and have ideas for others?

Yup. Multiple revenue streams.

I want - and you should too - the green stuff coming in from as many different sources as possible. That way, once they are set up, I can kick back and do the stuff I really love to do. Namely, write to you.

So can you make a great living with camps?

Yes.

Would I bet your mortgage on it?

No.

But the great thing about camps is that they allow you to leverage your time. You earn much more per hour.

And if you're earning more in less time don't you think you could use some of those new-found hours to create more revenue streams for yourself?

AND...

as I wrote about in Part I, don't you think it will become easier and easier to ONLY work with the clients you want to work with when you don't solely rely on one-on-one personal training clients for income?

Something else to understand is that your revenue streams don't have to be fitness related.

OPEN YOUR MIND!

There's a ton of ways to make great coin. You could:

- Buy a successful franchise
- Invest in real estate
- Start a business that works hand-in-hand with your training business
- Create info-products on anything you know! (I've heard of one person who earns six-figures selling an ebook on potty training!)

The possibilities are endless really. I just want you to have your mind open to all opportunities.

Why?

Because there are other ways to create revenue streams beyond fitness. There are an awful lot of people on the internet nowadays selling ebooks and DVDs and everything else fitness related.

Now I'm all about abundance, but competition is competition and a saturated market is....

You get the idea.

The moral of the story:

Yes, I want you to do what you love more than anything else. But I also want you to realize you can create multiple revenue streams based on things you really like so it frees up your time to do what you love.

And that brings me back to fitness boot camps. Scott Colby, one of my very first, and very successful, Ultimate Boot Camp Start-up Kit customers is running a coaching program on how to run your own camps.

It's going to be very intense and if you are the kind of person that likes learning in a LIVE group then this is for you.

Here's the deal: When you sign-up for Scott's program with this special link and write 'Jim Labadie in the 'How did you hear about us?' section of the order page we will give you FREE access to our Personal Trainer's Media Blueprint download.

That alone is worth $67.

Here's the special order link:

http://tinyurl.com/yxdtgl
Now get out there and get going on those multiple revenue streams!

Who loves ya? ;-)

Yours in prosperity,

Jim Labadie

PS- Please forward this to any fitness pro you feel it will help.

PPS- Scott's program begins on November 7th and spots are filling up very quickly. So if you want in and you want your FREE copy of the Personal Trainer's Media Blueprint click here now: http://tinyurl.com/yxdtgl

PPPS- You can discover why the Personal Trainer's Media Blueprint bonus is worth way more than $67 by reading about it here: http://www.ptmediablueprint.com

follow me on Twitter