Thursday, December 21, 2006

Fat people everywhere are relying on you

*Quick reminder: The 12 Days of Fitness are coming to an end tomorrow!
And that means my special Velvet Rope package is only available for one more day!

http://www.trainandgrowrich.com/holidays.htm

Now on to the content...

I was just reading some really cool stuff on "advertorials."

If you've ever seen and ad in a magazine that looks like an article - and by law they must say 'advertisement' at the top - then you've seen one.

One of the things I learned was for the advertorial to be effective you must include content the reader can't get anywhere else.

So this is my advice to you:

When you're writing articles or special reports or copy or whatever...

...include the most incredible technical information you can possibly share with the general public you can put in simple language they can understand.

Basically when they read it their thoughts should be:

"Makes perfect sense. I totally understand it, but it seems very complicated. I didn't realize fitness was so scientific. This person is clearly an expert. I need to hire/buy from them so they can make sense of this for me because clearly I don't know what the heck I'm doing or I wouldn't be so fat."

Make sense?

So please, no more generic fluff like:

Drink more water!
Eat 6 meals a day!
Eat more protein!

Don't you think they've seen that stuff about 724,232,492 times already?

Well, you can use that stuff, but give it some zip. Give some hard evidence as to why.

Who loves ya? ;-)

Happy Holidays!

Jim Labadie
http://www.trainandgrowrich.com/holidays.htm

follow me on Twitter