Saturday, December 16, 2006

Heart Attack Grill part 2

Just a quick note as I get some work done on a Saturday.

A couple of trainers made me aware, after my "Heart Attack Grill" newsletter the other day, that the guy who started it with his wife actually used to own a personal training studio!!!

Interesting, isn't it?

I don't know how successful he was at the training business. From what I understand it did well. But perhaps it's a whole lot easier to get people fat than to get them thin.

Passion. BIG-TIME passion.

If you don't have it for this business then you might want to look into opening a Krispy Kreme.

I did a coaching call yesterday with a guy who wanted to know when the "turning point" was for me. When did things really click and things started to take off, he asked.

My answer?

When I realized that my calling, my purpose and the best way for me to help the fitness industry was not to be training people to get physically fit, but to help trainers become fiscally fit.

When I was true to myself and my mission is what I consider to be my "turning point."

Who loves ya?

Jim
www.howtogetmoreclients.com

PS- Do YOU have the Ultimate Sales Kit for Fitness Pros yet?


"I have been a personal trainer for the last 5 years at several corporate gyms. You know, the gyms where you do the dreaded floor shifts and spend endless hours meeting with new members, giving them a free orientation of the gym and then it's your chance to sell training.
Over the years I got really good at it and always had the highest sales averaging $5,000 a month.

Recently I bought Jim Labadie's Ultimate Sales Kit hoping it would improve my current sales, although since I was always the top producer I wasn't sure if it would help me much...

After going through his simple to follow sales system it all become crystal clear, the secret to getting people to buy training is asking the right questions and let them sell themselves. This last month I sold $15,000 in training in a corporate gym which is unheard of, that is just something nobody does especially when the training sessions are $61 an hour in a small town that all the other gyms sell training for $30 and sell about $8,000 in training with 10 trainers.

Thank you Jim, you gave me the confidence to start my own training studio and leave the corporate world since you have helped me master the sales system. "

Ryan Ehmann
Fitness Professional & Motivational Speaker

www.howtogetmoreclients.com

follow me on Twitter