Thursday, December 07, 2006

You deserve a break today

I love to work. I really do.

Today I went to a flight lesson at 4pm and then directly to a discussion group on the movie The Secret right after that. I got back into my office around 9pm.

Yes, there's other things I could be doing. But I love this. I really do. I love what I do, so I don't know that I can qualify it as work.

But I'm also really starting to dig flying. At first it was more for the challenge and to break out of my comfort zone. It was to face a fear.

Now it's just freaking awesome.

And I'll tell ya, there's nothing like getting your mind off of something like landing a small Cessna next to a commercial airliner at Palm Beach International!!!

Anyway, the point of this post is simple: You not only deserve a break today - thanks McDonald's - but you NEED a break.

I'm refreshed and recharged and ready to go. All from flying a plane for one hour.

Since you're probably a fitness pro if you're reading this, I realize you're fully aware of the importance of taking a break already.

But since you're also an entrepreneur, there's a very good chance you haven't. Or if you did, it was to workout.

Nothing wrong with that except the fact that working out is mighty close to work. It's what you do for a living.

I think you know where I'm going with this.

Have a hobby that's entirely unrelated to fitness. You'll be better off for it.

follow me on Twitter