Thursday, February 01, 2007

Boot Camp Kit goes Digital

My Ultimate Boot Camp Start-Up Kit is now available as a digital download for only $79.

http://www.howtoprofitwithbootcamps.com

This Kit has literally created six-figure Boot Camp businesses for our customers.

"Jim,

Just wanted to give you a quick heads up on the progress I've made with my camps since purchasing your Ultimate Boot Camp Product.

I started in March '06 with about 10 people attending. It's steadily grown over the last 9 months with this month hitting 56 enrolled!!It was your product that cemented the idea to start my own camps. I had no idea at the time that some initial guidance from the Ultimate BC CD's and some marketing know how would amount to a such a successful business.

I want to thank you for providing that spark that ignited what this year will be a SIX-FIGURE boot camp business!!"

Yours In Health,
Eric Gelder
ChandlerBootCamp.com

follow me on Twitter