Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Want your voice to be heard?

My good friend Amanda Vogel is looking for sources for an article she is writing

Yes, it's the same Amanda Vogel who is a freelance writer for Health, Shape and Self magazines.

Here's what she is looking for:

Ever heard these fitness-industry rules?
- Never turn away a client if you can help it.

- Be upfront by publishing your prices in your marketing material and on your website.

- Charge all your clients the same fee.

- Use only thin, traditionally fit-looking models in your ads to successfully sell your services.

- Take every prospective gym member on a tour of the facility as soon as possible.

If reading any of the above rules made you want to jump up in protest, I want to hear from you! I'm looking for expert sources I can quote in an article I'm writing on breaking the rules in the fitness industry.

The piece will appear in a widely read fitness trade magazine. If you are available to do an email interview for this piece in the next few weeks, please contact me at writer@activevoice.ca with a few lines about why you'd be a good source for this subject. I'll get back to you with more details after that.

Thanks!
~~~~~~~~

Want publicity? Well, you've just been handed a golden opportunity!

Oh, and wouldn't it be a good idea to build a professional relationship with a freelancer like Amanda?

Who loves ya? ;-)

Yours in prosperity,
Jim Labadie
http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com

PS- $10,000 in 6 hours. What would you do with an extra $10,000?

'I'll make this as simple as possible: Using what I learned in Jim Labadie's Ultimate Sales Kit I made $10,000 in 6 hours!!'

Ken Roetman
Boca Raton, FL

Download the mp3 version for $99 and be listening to it TODAY on your iPod while you workout! http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com

follow me on Twitter