Friday, May 04, 2007

6 Things I've Noticed - Part One

6 Things I've Noticed - Part One

I'll make this as simple as possible: Using what I learned in Jim Labadie's Ultimate Sales Kit I made $10,000 in 6 hours!!'

Ken Roetman
Boca Raton, FL

Download the mp3 version for $99 and be listening to it TODAY on your
iPod while you workout! http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com

~~~~~~~~
6 Things I've Noticed - Part One

As you know, I like to make things short and sweet. So I'm going to break down the 6 things I've noticed about successful fitness entrepreneurs into three parts.

1) They delegate

You can't do everything yourself. Your business isn't going to be perfect. Surround yourself with good people and let go.

Anybody who tells you to work on your weaknesses is an idiot. You need to focus on your strengths and delegate the things you aren't good at.

2) They do things instead of talk

Do you have any idea how many ideas I get from people who have been talking about doing things for years?

And I'm serious. I've had people on my list who talk instead of act. I know because I hear from them. I still love 'em, but I can't help them if they don't do actually try and do something.

Oh, and that leads us back to the idea of perfection. If you're a perfectionist, well, you should probably get a job somewhere because you're just not going to make it as a business owner.

Sorry, but somebody had to tell you.

Stay tuned for Part Two!

Who loves ya? ;-)

Yours in prosperity,
Jim Labadie
http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com/

PS- You did see Ken's testimonial at the top of this email, right?

http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com/

follow me on Twitter