Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Why do people read this stuff?

Why do people read this stuff?


Watch the webinar that changed everything: http://ProgradeWebinar.com

~~~~


I'm going to give you a little insight into my newsletters.


Why?


So you can improve your newsletters.


This might be a little choppy but I promise it will make sense.


Have you ever noticed that, for the most part, I don't write sentence after sentence in paragraph form?


Doesn't it make it much easier to read?


Have you ever noticed that they're typically pretty short?


Doesn't that get you to read more of them?


Have you ever noticed I write using my "voice?" Meaning, I write things the way I say things?


Doesn't that remind you of the fact I'm always telling you people buy from those they know, like and trust?


Why do I always tell you that I love you?


Because I do AND it gives you something to remember me by.


Parting advice: Make 'em short, sweet and from the heart.


- Jim
http://GetPrograde.com


PS- Fitness Professionals just like you from around the United States and Canada are discovering the Prograde way of doing business. And this is just the beginning.


"As a strength and conditioning coach who works with athletes both in college and headed there, it is very important to me the products I recommend adhere to all NCAA guidelines.


That's just one of the reasons I love promoting Prograde. Not only do they keep all my athletes in good standing, the products are the highest quality and they are shipped direct to their door.


I feel great recommending because they deliver results and I don't have to lift a finger. What more could a coach ask for?"


Dan Huff
BaseballStrength.com


http://GetPrograde.com

follow me on Twitter