Monday, April 16, 2007

What I learned in the 2nd grade

What I learned in the 2nd grade

Why did I do it?

I couldn't have just been a polite little boy, could I? Oh no, I had to be a typical 2nd grader.

So I burped in a little girl's ear while we were waiting in line to go back to class.

It was a perfectly good ear and she was just standing there. How could I let a good burp go to waste?

How did I know the whole school would hear about my dastardly behavior?

I never thought in a million years it would become such a scandal!

My second grade teacher told the wicked teacher I had in first grade. So not only did I get berated by one teacher, I got berated by two!

And my older sister, who was in the 5th grade at the time, she even heard about it.

But you know what the absolute worst part of it all was?

Do you know what really got my goat?

The girl who was the victim of my not-so-nice belch wasn't the one who turned me in!

No, it was another girl - a tattle-tale in the mold of the infamous Cindy Brady - that snitched on me.

So why on earth am I telling you this ridiculous story from my childhood?

1) People are ALWAYS watching

2) People are ALWAYS talking

If I got into this much trouble in the 2nd grade for burping, imagine what is happening to your business right now if you've got clients who aren't getting results.

Do I need to remind you already?

1) People are ALWAYS watching

2) People are ALWAYS talking

Now you can complain all you want about it not being your fault.

But does it matter?

Your prospective clients are paying very close attention to the results of your actual clients.

Not only are they watching, they're talking.

Tomorrow night everyone in the fitness industry is going to be talking about the release of Prograde Nutrition.
Ryan Lee and I will be unveiling the project we've been working on since October of 2005.

But only 1000 will be able to view the webinar which it is going to change the fitness industry forever - and over 1200 have registered so far!

They are also going to find out how they can get in on over $600 worth of F R E E bonuses.

Reserve your spot RIGHT NOW to be certain you're one of the 1000 to witness history - and be sure to get on early.

http://www.personaltraineru.com/webinar.html

Who loves ya?

Yours in prosperity,

Jim Labadie
http://www.personaltraineru.com/webinar.html

PS- The time has come to change it all.

http://www.personaltraineru.com/webinar.html

follow me on Twitter