Saturday, May 05, 2007

6 Things I've Noticed - Part Two

6 things I've noticed about successful fitness entrepreneurs...

Today is Part Two:

3) They don't really work

I met with my friend Nick Berry - of Fitness Consulting Group fame - and his wife on Thursday night.

What did we talk about?

Business mostly.

Why?

Because we love it. Most people can't really understand it, but when you love what you do like we do, it's not really work. It's more like a hobby.

Again, that can be tough to comprehend for most. But I'm very blessed in the fact that my "work" is one big hobby.

If you don't feel the same about your business, well, you might want to try something else because you're missing out on the fun!

4) They slow down to speed up

What the heck does that mean?

It's real easy as a business owner to be doing ten things at once. And a lot of times that is when I'm at my best.

But when it gets to be too much I simply remind myself to get one thing done at a time.

In other words, I slow down to speed up.

Stay tuned for Part Three!

Who loves ya? ;-)

Yours in prosperity,
Jim Labadie
http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com

PS- Discover how to sell with integrity.

'A lot of people assume that my professional honors make it easier for me to charge higher fees than other trainers.

Unfortunately, it's not that simple.

I've worked in sales most of my adult life. I've gone through Dale Carnegie Sales Training (twice), read literally dozens of books, listened to weeks worth of cassettes, and even studied NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming), but Jim teaches unique, practical and powerfully effective techniques that I had never heard before.

I've just started, but I am supremely confident that the skills Jim taught me in the 'Ultimate Sales Kit' will finally allow me to charge rates commensurate with my experience, expertise and honors - without pain on my part asking for the money nor pain on the client's part paying the money.

Jim helps you earn what you're truly worth.'

Stephen Holt, BSE, CSCS, PES
2003 ACE Personal Trainer of the Year

http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com

follow me on Twitter