Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Jim Labadie vs. Dan Kennedy

Jim Labadie vs. Dan Kennedy

No, I'm not stupid enough to take on Dan Kennedy.

I just wanted to be sure you read this message.

And I chose Dan because he is well known and I want to recommend one of his books to you.

If you haven't already read it you really want to grab a copy of his "No BS Wealth Attraction for Entrepreneurs."

I don't see a single dime from sales of his book, believe me.

I just know how much it will help you see things in a different light.

It opened my eyes to some very obvious things I was overlooking. And I know it will do the same for you.

Let me know when you've read it and what your favorite part was.

Who loves ya? ;-)

Yours in prosperity,

Jim Labadie
http://getprograde.com/

URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Make the smart move and sign up for Prograde Nutrition NOW and get $600 in bonuses - before they're gone!

The $600 in information product bonuses will removed from the Prograde system on June 28th at 8PM EST. Those bonuses are:

* Ryan Lee's Sports Training Profits ($197.00 value)

The rest are from yours truly:

* Fitness Info Mistakes ($297.00 value)
* Ultimate Public Speaking Kit ($47.00 value)
* Secrets to Scoring Publicity ($47.00 value)
* Fitness Business Mindset ($17.00 value)

So you have until then to join Prograde and receive access to them. If you are already a Prograde member, be sure to download them to your computer before that date because they will be taken out of the system entirely.

The Metabolism Makeover (weight-management program) is always available along with all the cutting-edge educational resources and training calls.

Sign up here http://GetPrograde.com/fitness_pro

****************

And IF YOU'RE AN INTERNATIONAL TRAINER you have until June 28th also to get all the bonuses AND the The Metabolism Makeover (weight-management program)for just $99 US!

Just click here IF you are an international trainer

http://tinyurl.com/yos7hf

Remember, IF YOU ARE AN INTERNATIONAL TRAINER paying via PayPal for the bonuses DOES NOT enroll you in the Prograde program. It merely allows you to download the bonuses.

follow me on Twitter