Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Best Fitness DVD Ever

The Best Fitness DVD Ever

My friend Tony Reynolds has a kick a** DVD he just released. After watching it I told him
two things right away:

A - My list definitely needs to know about this killer resource.

You can find it here: http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?Clk=1967496

B - I want you to give me your three best tips for creating DVDs so I can share them with my incredibly loyal subscribers. So without further ado, here is Tony's three top tips for creating your own kick a** DVDs!

1) Quality content, not production, is the most important factor in creating a profitable training video.

Granted, you do not want a sloppy product, but it does not have to be a Steven Spielberg production that costs a lot of money to produce. If you have sound content and can put together an exciting "presentation" just about any local wedding videographer can shoot and edit the video for you fairly cheap. Look in your local yellow pages and call around to find the best deal.

2) Create a thorough script for you training video.

Spending time planning before you shoot will save you hours of recording time and days of editing. If you are paying somebody else this will save you tons of m on ey. Have a rough idea of which angles you want to use for each exercise/activity and have a loose idea of the dialog correlated to your angles.

3) Convert your script to a high quality (digital) companion manual to sell with your video.

I was able to produce my kick a** 170+ page 3-D Strength Training manual in just a few hours. Video can be a priceless tool when you want to provide experiential learning, however you cannot take it to the gym with you. The manual can highlight the video and provide additional information that will boost your products valuewithout increasing reproduction and distribution costs.

And if you're wondering just how kick a** Tony's DVD came out, look at what the incomparable
Bill Hartman has to say about it...

"Tony, I've always said that you are the most creative strength and conditioning coach that I know. I think this DVD is going to be another "must have" for strength coaches or even the athletes who train themselves. The step-by-step breakdown of each movement that you've provided will allow anyone to use these principles effectively from day one. You've really hit on an powerful method to address a key component of training that makes a difference for all ground-based athletes."

And I couldn't agree more with Bill. I've seen a LOT of DVDs from fitness pros and the one thing that's pretty much always missing is the step-by-step breakdown of each movement. You should have Tony's 3D Strength Training as both a training reference AND the perfect example of what YOUR DVD should be like.

Who loves ya? ;-)

Yours in prosperity,

Jim Labadie

PS- Remember, you can get your copy of Tony's revolutionary DVD here:
http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?Clk=1967496

follow me on Twitter