Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Biggest Idiot Ever

The Biggest Idiot Ever

Who is it?


Well, you don't have to agree with me, but right now I'm taking a look in the mirror.


I didn't realize YouTube was SO easy to work with.


Why I haven't used video sooner is beyond me.


Two things:


1 - Don't you think it would be a very good idea to have video testimonials of your walking, talking billboard clients on your website?


2- Don't you think it's an equally good idea to video tape them when they FIRST come to see you and still need to drop that 50 pounds?


Social proof kicks butt. And video proof for all the world to see is tough to beat.


I've posted the perfect example on this blog yesterday (see the post below this one) of just how very powerful - and simple- this marketing strategy is.


Who loves ya? ;-)


- Jim

PS- This one just in. Next time I'll ask for a video!


"Thanks so much for the awesome How To Profit With Bootcamps product. It rocks and made me so prepared for my Boot Camp launch last month, just about to start another camp in the town next door. What would I have done without this awesome tools that still is great to refer to? Every time I listen and read, I get more out of it."


Beth Middlekauff
bethmidfitness.com


http://howtoprofitwithbootcamps.com/

follow me on Twitter