Monday, July 02, 2007

Tell Wall Street to go to...

If you can call spending time in New Jersey a vacation, well, I was on vacation this week.

And before you start with the wise cracks you should know that I'm originally from the land of the Soprano's and my family still lives there. So keep the jokes to yourself ;-)

I was at dinner with my family celebrating my 35th birthday and my favorite subject came up.

Marketing.

You see, my brother-in-law is a terrific guy. You couldn't ask for a better person to marry your sister. And for the sake of his family, I'd love to see him quit his job on Wall Street.

Working 14 hour days is no way to go through life.

Anyway, back to marketing. John, my brother-in-law, has always wanted to open his own business. But I don't think he realizes what business is all about. In fact, not many Wall Street hot-shots do.

Business is marketing and marketing is business.

(You might want to print that backwards on your forehead so you see it everytime you look in the mirror.)

Businesses fail all the time because they fail to realize the importance of marketing.

OR

They fail because they are afraid of marketing.

Oddly enough there are people who would rather go out of business than feel "cheesy" with marketing that works.

And you know exactly what I'm talking about.

So whatever you think you're in the business of, please understand, you're really in the business of marketing.

Without it you're just another statistic. Another failed business.

So do yourself a favor and get Pat Rigsby's Mega Fitness Marketing program. His PT business has HUNDREDS of clients. Does yours?

http://MegaFitnessMarketing.com

And Pat's got a sweetheart deal on a coaching session with him. Take him up on it. I'll tell you flat-out: If you don't work with Pat to straighten out your business...well, you'd better already be a millionaire because you have no reason not to otherwise.

http://MegaFitnessMarketing.com

Who loves ya? ;-)

Yours in prosperity,

Jim Labadie
http://MegaFitnessMarketing.com

PS- You are simply not going to believe how delicious the new Prograde Cravers nutrition bars are! Everyone at the Perform Better Summit last weekend was raving about them. They're 100% organic and completely nutritious. You AND your clients are going to love them!

They'll be ready to go soon!

http://GetPrograde.com

follow me on Twitter