Friday, July 13, 2007

Your Friday the 13th Sales Tip

What happens to your business when a client doesn't follow your program?

More than likely they don't see the results they said they were looking for, right?

What effect does that have on YOUR business?

Not good, right?

You can say anything to anyone so long as you say it the right way.

Here's one of the greatest questions you can ask someone who you are thinking of taking on as a client.

"I feel very uncomfortable asking you this, but I have to.
Are you going to become a walking billboard for me? Or a walking disaster?"

Some things to note:

1- The "uncomfortable" line gives you permission to ask those questions.

2- Be sure you explain to the prospect the life of your business depends on their actions and you need to know the answer to be sure they are going to hold up their end of the bargain.

3- Be sure to ask this question AFTER you have gotten to know your prospect well and have found out the emotional reasons they want to achieve their goals.

Who loves ya? ;-)

Yours in prosperity,
Jim Labadie
http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com

PS- It works for these guys!

'I'll make this as simple as possible: Using what I learned in Jim Labadie's Ultimate Sales Kit I made $10,000 in 6 hours!!'
Ken Roetman
Boca Raton, FL

Download the mp3 version for $99 and be listening to it TODAY on your iPod while you workout!
http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com
"It's quite possible I've got more qualifications than anyone else in my field. Seriously, I've got more letters after my name than I have in my name! However, I'm going to let you in on the horrible truth...there is no relationship between being technically good or skilled at what you do and getting paid.

Jim Labadie is THE MASTER and he has solved that problem. The Ultimate Sales Kit for Fitness Professionals is almost as good as having Jim as your own personal sales staff. Within days of listening to the CD's you'll have, at the least, doubled your investment.

BOTTOM LINE: If you don't have this kit in your arsenal, you better pray your competition doesn't. It's that powerful."

Alwyn Cosgrove
Sports Conditioning Professional
Owner Results Fitness
AlwynCosgrove.com

Download the mp3 version for $99 and be listening to it TODAY on your iPod while you workout!
http://www.howtogetmoreclients.com

follow me on Twitter