Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Closely Guarded Infomercial Secret

I had to put this on on the blog because the filters just wouldn't have let these terms slide through.

No way.

Anyway, I was watching the tube for a couple minutes this morning to help me wake up - I am NOT a morning person - and I got to watch one of my favorite programs.

A weight loss infomercial!!

Can there be a better educational tool for a fitness pro to learn marketing from?

I highly doubt it.

Especially since it reminded me of two amazing terms to help market your business.

1- Dress sizes
2- Inches

How many times have you watched an infomercial where they repeatedly say - and with great reason - "I went from a size 14 to a size 8 and lost 6 inches around my waist"?

I watched about 5 minutes of this one and they must have said it 50 times!

And since I've seen this particular infomercial quite a few times now it must be working. If it wasn't "pulling" they wouldn't still be running it.

How does this apply to you?

Well, how often do you ask your clients to write testimonials that include how many inches they have lost and dress sizes they have dropped?

Simple. But so freakin' powerful it's stupid.

********

PRICES GOING UP AFTER THE VELVET ROPE TURNS 2 CELEBRATION!

You can save yourself some serious loot by taking advantage of the sale I'm having right now.
It ends tomorrow, Thursday the 26th at 11am EST.

And yes, I'm raising my prices on many of my products as soon as it ends!

Here are the details:

The Ultimate Publicity Kit will go from $129.00 to $149.00.
The sale price is ONLY $99!

The Ultimate Public Speaking Kit will go from $47.00 t0 $67.00.
The sale price is ONLY $37!

Fitness Info Mistakes - which isn't on sale - will go from $99 to $129.00

The Ultimate Sales Kit MIGHT go from $99.00 to $129.00 or even $149.00!
I haven't made my final decision on that one yet. But the sale price is ONLY $79!

Remember, the sale ENDS tomorrow at 11am EST so ORDER NOW!!!

Click this link right now to take advantage of the Velvet Rope turning two!

http://www.trainandgrowrich.com/vrturns2.htm

follow me on Twitter