Sunday, July 22, 2007

How to Turn Away Prospects to Land More Clients

How to Turn Away Prospects to Land More Clients!

In July of 2005 Ryan Lee and I - along with a handful of top fitness pros - filmed the breakthrough Velvet Rope Fitness Marketing DVD.

I've got big news coming this week about it's two year anniversary so be sure to check your email frequently.

In the meantime, whether or not you are familiar with my Velvet Rope approach to the fitness business, check out this article to see just how powerful it is:

How to Turn Away Prospects to Land More Clients

http://fitnessbusinesspro.com/stepbystep/personaltraining/health-club-clients-prospects/

(you may have to copy and paste the link into your browser)

Who loves ya? ;-)

Yours in prosperity,

Jim Labadie

PS- How does a guy gain 84 pounds of muscle without drugs? My friend Jason Ferrugia is an absolute animal - meant as a sincere compliment - and he will tell you exactly how he did it.

But beware, this is for guys. And more specifically, it's for guys with the flat out guts to hear it like it is. You've never seen anything like this, trust me.

http://tinyurl.com/3yelqp

follow me on Twitter