Monday, October 08, 2007

Was your week as long as mine?

"As a strength and conditioning coach who works with athletes both in college and headed there, it is very important to me the products I recommend adhere to all NCAA guidelines.


That's just one of the reasons I love promoting Prograde. Not only do they keep all my athletes in good standing, the products are the highest quality and they are shipped direct to their door.


I feel great recommending Prograde because they deliver results and I don't have to lift a finger. What more could a coach ask for?"


Dan Huff
BaseballStrength.com


Join hundreds of fitness pros just like YOU! http://getprograde.com/fitness_pro

****

It's been a long week.


It's been a productive week.


What about yours?


Did you write any articles?


Send out some newsletters?


Work your referral system?


Schedule any speaking engagements?


Attend any networking events?


Create a direct mail campaign?


Email any press releases?


Pitch any specific story ideas to the media?


Send out thank you cards to clients?


Meet with joint venture partners?


Take an influential member of your community out to lunch?


What action have you taken to move in the direction of your dreams?


How close are you to sending me a testimonial like this one?


"Thanks again for all of your help and inspiration. Without your influence I would still be working as the manager of a large gym in TX and hating every minute of it.


Now I have my own facility in Grand Junction, CO, work with mountain bikers all over the world through my info products and have the time I want to spend with my family and ride my bike more.


In fact, I need to go eat lunch with my little girl right now and get ready for a ride this evening." - James Wilson


It's all there for the taking.


Hope to hear from you soon.


Have a great weekend.


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie
http://HowtoProfitWithBootCamps.com


PS - I mentioned on Thursday that I'm working on a sequel to our Ultimate Boot Camp Start-up Kit.


It's for those of you who are already running camps.


And it involves some ridiculously powerful information.


Stay tuned.


PPS - I often get asked why I decided to help create http://getprograde.com/fitness_pro


Well, if you really want to help fitness professionals you build something from the ground up specifically for them.


You sweat and toil and build a team and you put your name behind one company you can be proud of for the rest of your life.


You don't do what's convenient. You do what's right.


That's why.

follow me on Twitter