Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Labadie Urges You to Step Up

In December of 2001 I went to a Perform Better Seminar in North Jersey.

The lineup of speakers included Mike Boyle, Mike Clark and Juan Carlos Santana.

And while all their content was terrifc, there was something else that really caught my attention.

What was it?

Their presence.

And I don't mean just the fact that they were in attendance.

I mean the way they captured their audience.

The way crowds of people lined up to speak to them when they were finished with their presentation.

And how the crowds grew even bigger after the event was officially over.

I sat back and said to myself, "I want to be those guys."

What I'm trying to say is:

You really have to WANT to be "underground famous in a niche market."

Now I'm far from a friggin' celebrity. There are billions of people on this planet who have zero clue who I am.

And I really am as "regular" as they come.

But in my niche, I'm pretty well known.

I wanted it that way.

For me to do the things I wanted to do, well, it had to be this way.

And you know what?

It's fun!

I get to hear from people all over the world how I've helped them.

It really is cool as h*ll!

And there's no reason you can't do it, too.

You just have to want to do it.

You just have to start doing it.

And by that I mean you need to get your butt online and start writing.

You need to start self-promoting.

You aren't going to turn into some terrible person.

You're going to have fun.

And you're going to make a lot of loot.

But you are going to have be courageous and you are going to have to let strangers into your life - to a degree.

(That's exactly the emphasis of my http://HowtoProfitWithEmails.com program is all about. Building a relationship with your audience)

It's so worth it though. You can help so many people it's literally astonishing.

I cannot even begin to describe the feeling you get when people from around the world start emailing you to thank you for your help.

In the world of business, it's as rewarding as it gets.

Who loves ya? ;-)

Yours in prosperity,

Jim Labadie
http://HowtoProfitWithEmails.com

PS- Seriously, step-up to the plate and learn how you can do it too.

http://HowtoProfitWithEmails.com

follow me on Twitter