Friday, November 23, 2007

Two Questons You Want To Ask Yourself

Oftentimes, employees love to complain.

I know because I used to be one.

Employees, for the most part, are fully aware they are helping the owner(s) of the company get r.i.c.h.

They love to talk about that fact.

But what they don't bring up are the risks and sacrifies made by entrepeneurs.

Most everyone says they want to r.i.c.h, but hardly anyone is willing to make the sacrifices or take the risks necessary to become so.

Which leads us to the two questions of the day.

Right now ask yourself these two questions:

1- What am I willing to sacrifice now which will help me get what I really want later?

2- What kind of calculated risks am I willing to take?

Bonus third question:

Who loves ya? ;-)

Yours in prosperity,

Jim Labadie
http://GetPrograde.com

PS- Barry and Laure Lovelace have answered those questions:

"Starting our Totally Fit Boot Camp was one of the best business decisions Laure (my wife) and I ever made.


At first I was skeptical. We were having trouble getting people to come to a few of our early morning group fitness classes that are F.R.E.E and inside.


I ask myself, "Why would people pay more to take a class outside in the freezing cold weather?"
Fast forward to our third round of sessions. They have taken off BIG TIME!


Not only are we selling out of spots, we are taking it on the road to area schools for the teachers!
My wife and I are so happy we made the right decision, but we are also VERY happy we made another great decision.


I mentioned earlier that starting boot camps was ONE of the best business decisions we made...
Well, investing in http://www.howtoprofitwithbootcamps.com was THE BEST business decision we made.


If you are having any thoughts on running a boot camp, think no more. Do you want to make $50 an hour or MORE THAN $100 an hour?


If you answered more than $100 an hour...


Then Jim Labadie's "http://www.howtoprofitwithbootcamps.com is your next investment that will take your business to new heights."


Barry Lovelace
clientsareeverywhere.com

follow me on Twitter