Friday, December 07, 2007

One Good Reason To Miss Appointments

I wasn't too happy when I saw my flat tire.


Even worse, I was on my way to meet with a prospective client.


And since I confirmed those appointments by telling my prospect, "the only way I won't be there is if I'm dead", well, I had to make it.


So I called a cab and let the prospect know what had happened and that I might be a couple minutes late.


But I made it there. I did NOT miss that meeting.


Now while you might think this method to be extreme, I will tell you that when your prosect hears you say those words they know you are damn serious about them showing up.


It is exactly the method I teach for confirming appointments in my http://HowToGetMoreClients.com program.


Does it always work?


No, some people will let you down.


BUT...


...it will give you the very best shot at them keeping up their end of the bargain.


Oh, and as a rule: If a prospect does not show up for an appointment, and they have a valid excuse, then reschedule them ONCE.


If they miss that second one...never again.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim "The Liberator" Labadie
http://getprograde.com/fitness_pro


PS- For fitness pros, by fitness pros.


"Simple. Convenient. Effective. Prograde Nutrition is all that and more.


Changing people's lives is hard enough as it is without considering the deadly barriers that arise with any nutritional deficiencies your clients may have.


Prograde eliminates these barriers and allows elite health and fitness pros to focus on what they can control and what they do best: systematically delivering the most rapid and lasting results around!


Though I would be a Prograde Pro regardless of the substantial passive income that comes with it, I certainly have no problem collecting it!"


BJ Gaddour, CSCS
ggrtraining.com


PPS- Visit http://getprograde.com/fitness_pro and become a Prograde Pro today.

follow me on Twitter