Saturday, December 01, 2007

Rock Solid PROOF

Read and learn. Awesome. Absolutely awesome.


Have a great weekend!


- Jim
http://GetPrograde.com


From: Sincere Hogan
Date: 11/30/07
RE: Can You Velvet Rope A Boot Camp?


Ironiclly Jim, I began this policy a few months ago, and actually say those exact words you mentioned in your email, when a prospect calls or emails me, in regards to our fitcamp. I make it very plain that whiners will not be tolerated at any level.


I have no problems telling a prospect that if they want someone to hold their hand, don't plan on busting their butt but having fun doing it, just want to join our fitcamp just to say they belong to one and brag that they have a trainer, or if they are only inquiring to shop for a fitcamp, then this is our fitcamp is not for them.


I also tell them to leave their daily issues in the parking lot.
JoshOne Fitcamp is where they come to let go of the stress, not build on it.


It's amazing how making our fitcamp family so exclusive and mysterious, really drives a prospect to want to sign up immediately and work really hard on their very first day. We're talking about the majority of sign ups who have never had a structured fitness program in their life.


In order to add to the mystique, when asked what my fitcamp entails, I explain that whatever their experiences or perceptions of gyms, personal trainers, workout DVDs and TV shows, or even other bootcamps have been....through them out of the window.


What we do is presented differently. I try to make my fitcamp as unique and individual as I am, and I think that's what helps me continue to receive a high retention and new referral rate.


In regards, to referrals, I reward my fitcampers with a $20 rebate for every referral that signs up (of course their is a 3 referral limit per session). This policy has helped my fitcamp membership go from 15, 6 months ago to 40, currently. Just about everyone loves receiving money or saving on their sign up, so this has proven to be a great quality membership-building tool for me.


In the beginning, my current fitcampers felt all of the new sign ups would be overwhelming, and may bring in clashing personalities.


However, everyone is having fun. Especially since most of our
exercises are done in 2 - 3 member teams, as well as most of the new sign ups are fitcamp member referrals. After all, it is true that you are the company that you keep. Thus, most new referrals work just as hard as their friends or family that were already enrolled.


I now this email is a little long; however, I have owed you a
testimonial for 2 years now, and a lot of great milestones have
happened since I bought your http://www.HowToProfitWithBootCamps.com Kit 2 years ago.


I've had regular news segments on our local Fox affiliate (3 of
their morning show producers have all been fitcampers), been featured on local radio, spearheaded a "Biggest Loser" contest for one of our Clear Channel stations, as well as participated as team JoshOne Fitcamp, in quite a few local and online charity events.


My next move is to expand into 2 of the outermost surburban parts of Houston, as well as take my fitcamps to the next level, by pondering on some of the ideas I get from listening to your latest "6 Figure Bootcamps" Kit, in which I just purchased. Keep the good stuff coming!


Jim, and I will definitely keep you up to date as I prepare to take my fitcamp business to 6 figures in 2008. Much success to you, bro."


Regards,


Sincere "The People's Trainer" Hogan
http://www.joshonefitcamp.com

follow me on Twitter