Tuesday, December 18, 2007

What's Coming In 2008

What's Coming In 2008!

I wanted to write you this before the holidays in the hopes that I have your full attention.


First, I want to thank you from the bottom of the heart for reading my constant emails.


Second, I hope you had a great 2007 and I was able to play some small part in your success.


Third, I've got some pretty extraordinary things lined up for you in 2008.


Well, me and guys like Pat Rigsby, Nick Berry, Scott Colby, Ryan Lee and Jayson Hunter.


- A super easy plan to get more referrals and retain more clients and boot campers


- A brand new program to keep moolah flooding into your account month after month without lifting a finger


- A system for boot campers that is going to take all the guesswork out of expansion


- An info-product you can proudly promote that will work hand-in-hand with your fitness expertise


- An amazing tasting Meal Replacement drink from http://getprograde.com/ your clients are going to love


- An online six week weight-management program for your clients that will improve their results and make you lotsa loot with zero work


- And a whole lot more!


Again, thanks for putting your trust and faith in me day after day. It means the world to me.


Stick with me in 2008 and you'll be amazed at the places we go together.


I promise.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Happy Holidays!


Jim Labadie
http://howtoprofitwithemails.com/


PS- I'm not kidding. 2008 is going to kick a**!

follow me on Twitter