Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Beware Your Friends

Years ago, I was picking a buddy of mine up to grab a beer and watch some football.


While I was waiting outside of his apartment I was thumbing through my copy of Napoleon Hill's "Succeed and Grow Rich Through Persuasion".


As my friend got in the car he picked up the book off the passenger seat so he didn't sit on it.


And just like pretty much anyone who works for a corporation (in other words, NOT an entrepreneur) he smugly said, "I can't believe people actually read these books."


Now the reason I tell you to Beware Your Friends is because that would have been enough for some people to lose confidence in themselves and STOP reading books that are proven to help them succeed.


Me? For the most part, I don't give a rat's ass what people think.


Especially people who have someone else sign their paycheck.


Is there anything wrong with being an employee?


Hell no.


Do I concern myself with their opinions?


You know the answer to that.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie
http://VelvetRopeSalesandPR.com


PS - One of my very best products is just a couple of bucks. If you want to give me a "test-drive" then try my http://VelvetRopeSalesandPR.com DVD.

follow me on Twitter