Monday, January 28, 2008

Guilt-Free Conscience

I just got back from Barnes and Noble.

Yeah, I was checking out the magazine racks for headline ideas again.

Have you been doing that lately?

I noticed that Star Magazine was completely sold out.

There was one People left.

Why am I telling you this?

Well, should you feel guilty about growing a business that helps people and makes you rich while most everyone else can't wait to read what Angelina, Brad and Paris are doing?

Most people have sub-conscious beliefs that muney is evil and rich people are the scum of the earth.

Why?

Because they run out and read Star and People, that's why.

Just food for thought.

Who loves ya? ;-)

Yours in prosperity,
Jim Labadie
>http://www.howtoprofitwithbootcamps.com

PS- Want a great way to start your morning?

"Hey Jim,

When I'm running my boot camp class I'm always thinking, 'what a great use of my time'. It comes out to about $210 an hour. It's a great way to start your morning!

I am planning on hiring another trainer, or doing two classes next month.

Thanks for your help, and the Ultimate Boot Camp Start-up Kit CD's!"

Stephen Cooper
Fitness with Coop

>http://www.howtoprofitwithbootcamps.com

follow me on Twitter