Friday, April 04, 2008

What I spend on relationship building

What I spend on relationship building


Last month I spent 300 bux on physical greeting cards.


Thank you cards and follow-up cards.


Why?


Because I walk the walk.


I know the value in building relationships with my customers.


And I don't do this willy nilly.


I'm smart about it.


I've got the process automated.


We use the Send Out Cards system.


I recommend it as highly as I recommend anything.


Next thing you should do is go to http://theultimateblueprint.com/ and watch the five short videos on how to build a business.


Second thing to do is go to the bottom of that page and register for the webinar we're hosting on Tuesday, April 8th at 1:00pm EST.


Pat Rigsby, Nick Berry and I are going to show you how to use the Send Out Cards system so you can build the relationships you need to create a serious business.


Don't worry, you don't have to spend 300 bux each month like me.


But you do have to build relationships.


Watch the videos.


Attend the webinar.


Make an informed decision.


We're making it as easy as possible for you to make lots more moolah.


Get on the train and see where it takes you.


- Jim


PS - Seriously, set aside 11 minutes of your life and watch the videos. http://theultimateblueprint.com/

follow me on Twitter