Friday, May 16, 2008

Getting those last few pounds off

This short and sweet email delivers a powerful nutrition punch.


I've got a bunch of delicious rapid fat loss recipes from Jayson Hunter you can use yourself or with your clients at: http://carbrotationdiet.com/recipes.html


And if you'd like to watch Jayson make Stir Fry Beef and Snow Peas with his family be sure to check out the video:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0yOyEb5mjE


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie
http://carbrotationdiet.com


PS - Yeah, the program works. Jayson really knows his stuff.


"I started the Carb Rotation Diet the beginning of March 2008. As a personal trainer and former bodybuilding competitor I have had a lot of experience with different nutritional programs. I really like this program because it is SO easy to follow.


I have lost 6 pounds and went down a size in just 5 weeks. And since I'm already in great shape thanks to my job, these results are outstanding!"


Phyllis Frost
Certified Fitness Consultant
28 Years of Experience


"The 'secrets' to fat loss have always been a combination of cardiovascular exercise, nutrition, and resistance exercise. For most trainers - professionally, practically and legally - a solid nutrition program has always been the missing link to their client's success. Jayson Hunter is the difference between a good program and a fantastic program.


After seventeen years in the fitness and weight loss field - I have a core group of experts that I trust and respect. Jayson Hunter has become my go-to guy when it comes to nutritional counseling, weight management programming and operations. He's the best there is"


Alwyn Cosgrove
Advisor to Men's Health Magazine
Author of "The New Rules of Lifting for Women"

follow me on Twitter