Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Best sales question ever

So there we were.


Across the table from me sat a very successful 32 year old woman.


Her career as a salesperson had become quite lucrative. And she was, in fact, a very good salesperson.


I'm sure this had her going into our meeting very confident that she'd have me doing some song and dance presentation in the hopes of her becoming a client.


I'm also sure her experience as a salesperson made her believe her ability to negotiate would come in handy when it came time to talk about our fees.


"So, tell me what you can do for me," is how she began our meeting.


My response?


"I'd love to tell you about all our programs, but I don't know where to begin. In fact, I'm not even sure which to present to you because you haven't told me what you want to do."


15 minutes later this very successful, very confident 32 year old woman was handing me a check for $1000.


"Is there anything you can do about the price," she asked weakly.


"I''m sorry, there's nothing I can do," I responded.


So how does an "Aw Shucks" silly ole personal trainer pull $1000 out of high-powered professional salesperson in just 15 minutes?


Well, when you know what I know it's pretty easy.


You can know, too.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie


PS - Make the same smart move they did: http://HowToGetMoreClients.com


"Before using Jim's Ultimate sales kit I thought I was a great salesman. Boy was I ever wrong. Before using the Ultimate sales kit I was closing about 60% of my prospects. I thought I was hot stuff. After listening and applying Jim's sales concepts to my own prospects I experienced a 90% closing rate!


It's not your run of the mill program either. Some of the information Jim provides you is actually counter-intuitive to what you would normally hear about selling. This stuff is GOLD! I end up not even selling to my prospects. They end up selling themselves to me!


Thanks for the program, Jim. It has helped me close more sales than I would have ever imagined."


Dan Go


http://HowToGetMoreClients.com


"Since I've studied Jim Labadie's Ultimate Sales Kit, and applied the system that he teaches, my closing percentage is at 95%, my confidence is through the roof, and I actually look forward to sitting down with my prospects.


I know this kit can work for anyone, no matter what your personality or sales experience. If you follow his step by step process you will literally have your prospects selling themselves."


Chris Vercelli
Non-Fiction Fitness/Team Body Counselors Lakewood Ranch, Fl


http://HowToGetMoreClients.com

follow me on Twitter