Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The billyunaires do this to create wealth

On a hot August day down in South Florida last summer I was talking about business innovations with a friend of mine.


We were relaxing on his back porch drinking a beer when the the conversation turned to the Internet.


"All those guys making billyuns on the Internet are just lucky," he said.


I just smiled.


"Well, there might be some to it. But the real key is innovation," I replied. "Some people follow the trends. Others create them."


I'm not too sure my buddy liked my thinking. Most people would much rather believe wealthy people got lucky. I guess it helps them sleep at night.


I think you can look at it one of two ways:


1 - Be like most people and resent the "lucky" innovators.


2 - Congratulate the innovators on their success and aspire to achieve the same level of wealth through mutual benefit and integrity.


I choose option #2.


Who loves ya? ;-)


Yours in prosperity,


Jim Labadie


PS - My buddy Ryan Lee has a cool new fitness software he is releasing today. You should definitely check it out at http://Body-Bot.com The price is definitely right. Plus, I hear he's bumping you up to a lifetime membership.

follow me on Twitter